Wednesday 6 October 2010

Candles- New Passion











As christmas is approaching I thought I would decorate some candles to sell as gifts, I have quite enjoyed decorating them and I'm taking them to work tomorow to see if I can get some orders, (fingers crossed). Last year I made quite a lot of jewellery and handbag charms which sold rather well. I have also made a couple of other things, I enjoy doing decopatch and recently made this mirror too, I'll catch up with my blog soon, just been too busy and not had time.

2 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

Hiya, I got it from the Co-op, its the 160 bag size PgTips and I think it was £4.98. No sending away, it was just in a double sized box.

Pretty sure other supermarkets will have it.

Darcy Marshall said...

http://www.u-handbag.com/

good handbag site, she also has a good basic book on Amazone, I think its called the Bag Baking Bible.

I buy a lot of Melly and Me patterns, they are pretty simple, you can get them online and in quilting shops.

as for little bits like hearts and such i would just google for them, there are thousands of free patterns on the net.

this is a free tutorial on making little bags that would be perfect as gift bags.

http://www.psiquilt.com/2009/08/friendship-bag-tutorial.html

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo