Saturday 20 February 2010

TWO MORE SLEEPS YEAH!

There a great buzz on the craft forums at the moment as T!m Holtz has a tsv on monday night at midnight, rumours are that it is his new book and some other stuff to accompany it, I'm well excited as hubby is going to buy it for my birthday in March. I am not working tuesday so tea will be something simple and I'll be locking myself away all day in the bedroom/craftroom, except for when I take the dog out! (for a walk that is, not with an ak 47). I love the stuff t!m produces but to struggle to re enact it, so the book should be good for me, I have plenty of tapes to record with, people laugh that I have a vhs in my room but I like my vhs and vhs I shall darn well use, lol, in fact my aunt is giving me her machine in case mine dies, so that I shall never be without one lol.

No comments:

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo