Sunday 21 February 2010

CAN ANYONE RECOMEND A GOOD VERSE CD THAT iI COULD BUY?

I make a card, but then I let myself down because I'm rubbish at verses and not very computer literate, so it has to be something very easy for me to work, all I want is to be able to type a verse maybe a bit of illustration and then print it, wish I knew of a cd rom that could do this, any ideas welcome, ta.
Well I've done bugger all today, woke up at 7.45, watched a bit of c and c read sunday mag, made brekkie, then went back to bed till lunchtime, I was shattered! Just watch, I bet I can't get to sleep tonight now.
Also the much hyped tsv is midnight monday, by the god of ink that is T!m Holtz, I've wanted his book since I first saw it, and the extras that come with tsv look good, just hope I can order it before midnight as I did with the punches cos I'm rubbish at staying up late, then tuesday is all mine, yeah!

No comments:

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo