Sunday 14 August 2011

BAD TIMES

Yesterday I got a phonecall from mum to say she was poorly, so I went over to find her writhing in agony and being sick, after a bit of a palava with the nhs direct I rang 999 and 2 lovely paramedics came, first A and E then surgcal triage till 2 am, I came home the but mum was then moved to another ward. She still looked quite poorly today and was in more pain, she's having a scan tomorow so hopefully that will paint a true picture, will hopefully write on here tomorow with some good news. bye for now

2 comments:

Marie said...

I was just doing a blog hop and came across your blog. I was so sorry to read about your Mum and I do hope that you are able to share some good news about her soon.
Marie x

angie's blogspot said...

aww thanks marie that's very kind of you, at the moment she's trying out a residential home, which up to now is nice and she seems to be settling, it's a damn shame her mobility is bad cos she's still got all her marbles and some of the residents aren't quite as chatty, but at least she is safe and well cared for xx

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo