Monday 22 March 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Hi Bloggers (if there's anyone there lol), today is my 46th Birthday, don't ya just love birthdays, age is irrelevant to me, I just love the cards, the pressies, feeling special for a day!
I finally got a wii, I got a bit of bonus from work the other week, so with that and some birthday money I bought a wii, which came with the resort and sports plus 5 games, then I bought wii fit and balance board, also got tim holtz tsv from the other week, a gift card for debenhams, gonna buy some clarins foundation with it, flowers, chocs, a cup with a donkey, 2 scratch cards and yes they were winners, only £2 each mind but still winners, and some more cash, so all in all a very good birthday!
I'll take some pics when I get chance as we are going out for tea, I've had a lazy day crafting today, and have made a couple of cards and some atc's again I 'll take piccies later, off for tea now, laters x

No comments:

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo

jack and Lemur at Dalton zoo